Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 40 - 071009 Wyoming

Walden, CO to Saratoga, WY - 67.44 miles




Thanks to the North Park Inn & Suites for my second night of quality sleep. The morning started with a yummy breakfast at The Moose Creek Cafe. The winds were brutal all day, blowing me dead in the face and crushing my mentally. Luckily Kasey was waiting at several points along the route today with snacks and water. Thanks again Kase, you're a lifesaver! Welcome to Wyoming! My first meal stop was at The Beartrap Cafe in Riverside, WY for 6 yummy mini-burgers and about 30 root beers. Unfortunately Kasey left after lunch and headed to Denver for the night before flying home tomorrow. I finally arrived, exhausted in Saratoga after battling the winds all day and headed straight to the Lazy River Cantina Lounge to meet the others. We rested for the night at the Lake Saratoga Campground. Special thanks to Ashley, Ryan, and Stanley for hanging out with us for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment