Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 15 - 061509

Bardstown to Larue County Community Park in Hodgenville KY - 40.5 miles


Today was short and sweet, which was a nice follow up to the serious milage of yesterday. Packed up camp and headed to McDonalds again for some breakfast. The morning ride was muggy, hot, and sweaty but served as a nice warmup before out first stop on the roadside just after turning onto 247.


I was excited for our second stop in Buffalo KY because my mom (thanks again mom) sent a goody package "general delivery" with instructions to "leave for a biker".
The postal worker knew instantly when I entered that I was the biker for which she had been waiting. I then met the group for lunch at the Y-Not-Stop BP.

A quick ride through our daily rain storm brought us to the nights destination. A shower, brow tweezing, massage, and stretch left me feeling like a million bucks! The smell of grilling burgers is calling my name ... please continue to follow our ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment