Monday, June 8, 2009

060709 - Day 7 - Champions



Today we took our first rest day and it couldnt have worked out with better timing. I had a yummy breakfast at Leftys with Reagan and the Branch family. Thanks again Mrs. B for breakfast! I ran a few errands with Reagan, buying my first pair of Crocs, which I never thought I would own. I put on my coaching polo for the last time and rode the bus into Radford with the boys for the state championship game. The game, which was won in the 4th overtime period was one of the most exciting experiences of my life! Unbelievable! Congrats boys!

We finished the night with a pizza party at the Fraser home. Thanks again Don. It has been nice spending time with great friends and sleeping in cozy beds for a few nights. Thanks again for everyone who came out and supported us! Oregon here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment