Sunday, May 31, 2009

HERE WE GO!!

7 hours until departure! Today has been eventful as I finished packing and headed to Richmond with my mom to stay with my sister Reagan for the night before being dropped off in Yorktown in the morning. We had a nice dinner (a bucket full of tots :), and some yummy sushi) at Sticky Rice on Main street. After dinner we drove down the road to the Cold Stone to meet my good old friend (homegirl) Maygen for some hugs, good conversation, and ice cream. We capped off the night at the amazing Byrd Theatre (www.byrdtheatre.com), where we saw "I love you man". I couldn't have asked for a better last night before facing the unknown of tomorrows adventure beginning departure. Reagan, thanks for comment ... its nice to know someone is reading these posts!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for allowing me to be part of the experience this morning. I am so proud of you and am so glad I got to see you stop your adventure!!! Can't wait for the celebrations Sat. Be safe and have fun broski... love you tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a shoutout :) Good luck Homeboy! :)

    ReplyDelete