Friday, May 29, 2009

Post #1

2 days and 11 hours until departure and ive just gotten back from a nice sunset ride on the huckleberry. I picked up my bike today and I must say that Yusef and the bike barn team did I great job! The bike ride really great and I couldnt be more pleased with their work! http://bikebarnblacksburg.com/

WOW is today my birthday? New Shimano XT Mavic A719 Tandem Touring Wheels, tubes, tires, handle bars, Brooks leather grip, pedals, cleats, 8 speed rear cassette, seat post, B-72 Brooks saddle (Yusef ... I put it in the oven as instructed), helmet, mirror, sunglasses, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, camp pillow, etc. Oh course I cant forget about my pie iron! :)

Thanks for the support thus far from everyone!

1 comment:

  1. good luck tomorrow as you begin your adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete